HGV Class 2 Driver – Birmingham
Cargo Express provide transport, logistic and warehousing solutions across the UK and Europe.
Based strategically across five distribution hubs being able to deliver across 80% of the UK in under 4.5 hours.
Travelling on average 7.5 million miles a year, delivering to over 2000 destinations a week, providing secure and competitive transport and logistic solutions, bespoke to the customers needs.
Cargo Express have an opportunity for class two (C) drivers to join our fantastic and ever-growing team in Birmingham. Cargo Express are looking for full time class two (C) drivers in Birmingham.
The routes vary from day to day and so start times are also varied but range usually between 03:00 – 07:00 each day. We will endeavour to keep you in the same vehicle as much as possible.
The successful HGV Class Two (C) Drivers must have:
- Cat C driving licence with no more than six points on their licence.
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DCPC).
- A valid tachocard.
- Two years C driving experience.
The successful HGV Class Two (C) drivers must also:
- Complete all paperwork, ensuring all POD’s are signed and all company/procedural paperwork is completed.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and report defects to the relevant line manager.
- Be compliant with the driver’s hours and tachograph regulations
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work additional hours including weekend work.
- Have the ability to work in as part of a team.
- Have good communication skills, being able to liaise daily with customers, the fleet manager and other drivers.
Any questions, please reply to this advertisement and we will answer as soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,400.00-£34,340.00 per year
To apply please send you CV to Vacancies@cargo-express.co.uk or Call 0121 384 1323